Tuesday 30 December 2014

Valentine Album Using Crate Paper Kiss Kiss Collection and Love Notes Collection

Hi, Everyone! I know 2014 hasn't passed yet, but I already posting a valentine album. LOL. I saw these super cute papers from Crate Paper, Kiss Kiss is their new collection for 2015 valentines day. Then I got images flashing over my mind on what I want to do with it. Lol. The mojo is here!!! So there you go!

The color theme is pink, red, white, and a bit of teal. Here the cover. I made a photo guide for the frame and actually the little black dot thingy on top of it is a pull out tag for the photo guide. Honestly, I come to love this album so very much. I think it is one of my favorite.

You can see there are lots of flaps and layers to the pages. Of course we all need those extra spaces for our humongous photos we took on our special day ;)


































1st page. Flap opens to the left. In the flap, I insert 2 loose tags. Btw, I made the crochet heart myself :D

2nd page.

3rd page. Below the baloon got small loose cut outs. I secure the tri-fold with twine. Inside the folds also got loose tags and cut outs.

4th page. Layer a very pretty tissue paper with hearts inside it the paper ( I think its handmade ). Then open up, you can see a small shopping bag with loose booklet that you can pull out. Next to it are loose cut outs.

5th page (left side) is quiet straight forward. I layered top and bottom part with some border punch and velvet ribbon, then paste flowers, hearts and crystal pin. 6th page (right side) I made a frame with photo backing that you can pull out (see the fabric tab on top), also slip a loose cut out says "True Love" (aww..).

This is what page 6 look like when you open it. Actually the frame is 2 sides so you can alternately switch the photos. Again loose tags and cut outs. The camera from Kiss Kiss ephemera is sooo cute, it has a gold heart at the center (oops, sorry the pic was blocked by the tag).

7th page. A swinging journaling card with photo frame.

8th page. Another layer of tissue paper, but this time I add a gold heart die-cut from sizzix. 

9th page. The journaling card can flip up and reveal pocket that I made using the tissue paper and doily. Very pretty as you can see thru the paper. 

10th page is our last page in the album. The paper I cut from Echo Park Lucky In Love collection. I made a pocket where you can pull out another page (see the fabric tab).




4 comments: